Miracle Healing Hideaway Reservation Policy
To secure a reservation you, “The Guest”, will be required to agree to the following reservation policy. If you have any questions please email:
Rosalien @ journeyintowellness.com to clarify:
1 CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. NO Early Check-ins.
2 This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the Cottage or on any Common Property at 3670 Braelyn Road including balconies or near building entrances.
3 PETS – Pets are not permitted in the cottage and will result in eviction.
4 DAMAGE DEPOSIT – We retain the right to apply up to $1000 CDN against your credit card for any damages incurred. No charges will occur provided the following provisions are met:
1. No damage is done to cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband or pets.
3. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers and dishes are washed.
4. All keys are left in the property and property is left locked.
5. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
6. No linens, dishes, or pots and pans are lost or damaged. No towels, sheets or bedding are missing or damaged.
7. The cottage is kept in satisfactory clean and sanitary condition during the time period by the Guest.
8. The Guest does not use the cottage or allow it to be used for any illegal, unlawful or business purposes.
9. The Guest has not breached any municipal, strata or other bylaws or rules and regulations in respect of the cottage, and does not cause any loud conversations, music, television or other irritating noise to disturb peaceful enjoyment of any other residents or neighbourhood at any time.
10. NO Early check-in or late check out.
In the event the foregoing provisions are not met, costs to rectify are applied from the deposit, and in the event of early check in or late check out, the deposit at the option of the Management will be forfeited.
5. PAYMENT – A deposit equal to 50% of the total agreed upon fees are required upon booking. The deposit will be applied toward the Guest’s fees. Please make payments in the form of e-transfers, Visa, MasterCard, traveler’s cheques, money orders, cashiers cheques payable to Rosalien Stagg and Rosalien@JourneyIntoWellness.com The initial deposit is not part of the damage deposit. The balance of the agreed upon Guest’s fee is due upon arrival.
Cancellations – Occupancy Dates between May 1-Oct 31. can be cancelled up to 10 business days prior to occupancy with a 25% administration fee. Occupancy Dates between Nov 1-April 30 are NON REFUNDABLE once received. On occasion, we may be able to fill cancellations with another occupant. If this occurs, we will refund the deposit based on the amount of time the unit is re-rented for less 25% of the gross payment left owing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of occupants is two adults in the Cottage. This cottage comes with one queen size bed. Exceeding the stated number of Adult occupants without informing Rosalien Stagg in advance may result in immediate eviction from the property and forfeiture of any refunds.
8. MINIMUM AGE – Minimum age is 25. The owner of the credit card used for the reservation must be over the age of 25. If the minimum age is not met the reservation will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
9 INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the Cottage User rate.
10 HOUSEKEEPING SCHEDULE – NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Bed linens and bath towels are included in the cottage rental, however, daily maid service is not included in the rate. Additional housekeeping is available at an additional cost upon request. Lake towels are NOT provided.
Housekeeping Schedule may be included upon request as follows:
•1-7 Night rentals will receive no housekeeping services.
•7-15 Night rentals will receive one full mid-stay housekeeping service.
•15-31 Night rentals will receive two full mid-stay housekeeping services.
11 RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
12 FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13 WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14 PARKING– Maximum 2 Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only, this includes a boat or trailer. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15 STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. There are no refunds due to road conditions or accidents of any kind. In the Winter, your vehicle must have snow tires to legally travel Highway 1.
16 INJURY/ILLNESS/DAMAGES ETC The Property Owner is not responsible for any illness, accidents, damages, death, theft, costs or injury that occurs while on the property or the building area and its facilities. The Property Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guest(s) and others whom they invite to the unit and/or building area and its facilities are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Cottage unit and building and facilities, and the Guest(s) releases the Property Owner from any claims, loss, damages, and indemnifies and saves them each harmless from and against all claims, damages, actions or expenses suffered by or occurring to the Property Owner and/or Journey Into Wellness Ltd. in connection with the foregoing.
17 TERMINATION – Failure by the Guest to meet the payment terms and schedule may result in termination of the reservation and forfeiture of deposits. Failure to adhere to items within this policy may result in eviction at the discretion of Rosalien Stagg owner of the property. In such cases all deposits and payments by the Guest are forfeited.