A Typical Day at Miracle Healing Hideaway
Sample of a Daily Treatment Schedule
Your program is unique to you. The following is an example a day’s schedule.
- 08:30am: Wake up, Light Breakfast
- 09.00am: Meditation, Gratitude Journal
- 10.00am: Mindfulness Walk, Yoga / QiGong
- 10.30am: Check-in – Counselling / Coaching
- 11.30am: Reflection, Relaxation Time
- 12.00am: Lunch
- 01.00pm: Counselling / Coaching – Discovering-Self Curriculum – Wellness Education
- 02.00pm: Mind, Body, Soul Session
- 03:00pm: Yoga/Physical Activity
- 04.30pm: Meditation
- 05:00pm: Nurturing Self, Integration Time
- 05:30pm: Dinner
- 06.30pm: Journal, read a book, engage in art project, complete assignments, etc
- 10.00pm: Retire for night
Every day is different at Miracle Healing Hideaway. Our daily structure focuses on
- Guided or silent meditations.
- Ample time to start your day.
- Encourage morning mindfulness walks.
- Counselling program starts at 10.30am and ends at 3:30pm. Topics dependent on schedule.
- Three sessions per day are comprised of of therapies such as:
- body work
- personal training
- art activities.
- Weekends are for you to connect with self. Enjoy the surroundings of the Shuswap.
Relaxing therapies are usually scheduled, since counselling can often be intense.
Since clients need varying amounts of reflection, free time is scheduled as requested. We aim to accommodate your needs.
Unlike other treatment centres, we prefer you to rest, reset, recover, relax and restore your health while you’re here.
You may from time to time, request additional activities or personal services – a specialist check up for example, or even a manicure/pedicure. Perhaps you want to play a round of golf? Choose one of the Outings Activities if included in your package.